- Modified Soprod A10 calibre, 11.5 lines, 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Mechanical automatic self-winding
- 25 jewels
- 42-hour power reserve
- Rhodium-plated, perlage finishing
Korona K0 Daredevil
Twenty years ago, it started with a kick. A young watchmaker stood beside his stone dead motorcycle with a kick-start pinion in his hand. The bike refused to start but he refused to give up. He never gave up. That kick-start pinion was given a new lease of life as the very first Sarpaneva watch.
Fueled by the Finnish madness, he has since created exceptional watches for every one of you who dares to ride alone, from dusk till dawn, through the darkest nights.
You are the brave. You are the star. The Korona K0 Daredevil is a tribute to you.
Following the phenomenal success of the luminous Northern Lights and Seasons, the Korona K0 Daredevil ensures that the glow must go on. The dial features a vibrant afterglow by RC Tritec AG’s LumiCast, made of Swiss Super-LumiNova®.
- Stainless steel, 46 mm in diameter, 11.2 mm in thickness
- 2.5 mm sapphire crystal, multi anti-reflective coating
- Double secured, water-resistant screw-down crown
- Signature stainless steel moon face relief on caseback
- Water-resistant to 20 ATM
- Two-part stainless steel skeleton dial, DLC black, DLC blue
- Three-part luminous Lumicast base plate, Swiss Super-LumiNova® on indexes, powered by RC Tritec AG
- Red gold plated hands, polished, matt blasted, blued steel seconds hand
- Calf leather, black, white
- Stainless steel buckle
The Moon and the Star
The caseback of each watch features Stepan Sarpaneva’s signature moon face. The steel relief honours the art of traditional pocket watch reliefs from more than a century ago. The Korona K0 Daredevil comes in two variants, Dusk and Dawn, both limited to only 20 made-to-order pieces. For reservations and enquiries, please contact the Sarpaneva Watches workshop.
All Sarpaneva watches are designed and handcrafted by Stepan Sarpaneva himself. Born in 1970 to a Finnish family with a long heritage of craftsmanship, Stepan Sarpaneva’s ambition is to create unique design, fusing timeless elegance with unorthodox boldness. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Sarpaneva Watches manufactures mechanical timepieces in the spirit of the traditional watchmaker’s art.