Following the genesis of Loiste, an exceptional timepiece inspired by a motorcycle kickstart pinion, the young watchmaker decided to reach for the stars again. This time, he nearly found his mind approaching a stellar explosion.
When imagination knows no boundaries, a watch like Supernova is born. Handmade from stainless steel, Supernova derives its character from the startling complexity and dynamic, yet brutal beauty of our universe.
The evolution in complication is seen in its skeletonised dial which reveals the intricate innards of the spiny machined gauges. A modified automatic movement is complemented with “Turbiini”, a turbine style winding mass that spins with guillotine precision.
Edition of 10 watches was manufactured.
*** SOLD OUT AND DISCONTINUED ***
- Modified ETA 2824-A2 calibre, 11.5 lines,
28800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Mechanical, automatic winding
- Hours, minutes, small seconds function integrated directly to the movement
- Phases of the moon (29.5 days)
- 27 jewels
- 42-hour power reserve
- “Turbiini” winding mass
- Hand-made, modified Stavax ESR hardened
- Monoblock, 40 mm in diameter, 11.5 mm thick
- Satin finished surface with polished cuttings
- Open “Turbiini” caseback
- Sapphire crystal, top and back
- Water-resistant to 3 ATM
- Completely nickel free
- Hand-made skeleton steel dial
- Hand-made, polished steel hands
- Alligator with stainless steel buckle