Korona K3 Routa
Routa, a Finnish word for frozen ground. the vicious streak of Mother Nature, first numbs the land and then ruthlessly starts to ravage roads and other landmarks man has created.
Sarpaneva Korona K3 Routa is a special edition of Sarpaneva Korona K3 Northern Stars, now complemented with inlays of 283 brilliantly-cut diamonds. It is a breathtaking tribute to the calm perseverance of two master craftsmen.
The diamonds were set by Mr Gilles Meier, a master engraver who used bead setting technique to create a perfect pavé of diamonds. Due to the hardness of steel, this technique is extremely challenging and requires a meticulous mastery of gemstone setting. Some call it madness.
Limited to only 5 pieces, Sarpaneva Korona K3 Routa is a coveted piece of rare craftsmanship.
- Modified Soprod A10 calibre, 11.5 lines,
28800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Mechanical, automatic winding
- Phases of the moon (29.5 days), fitted with
oxydized sterling silver moon faces
- 25 jewels
- 42-hour power reserve
- Stainless steel winding mass with white gold masses and single oxydized sterling silver moon face
- Rhodium plated, perlage finishing
- Stainless steel, diamond setted 1,44 ct
(214 diamonds TW-VVS)
- 42 mm in diameter, 10.2 mm thick
- 1.5 mm thick sapphire crystal with multi anti-reflection coating inside with SARPANEVA print
- Double secured water-resistant SARPANEVA stainless steel crown, diamond setted 0,14 ct
(7 diamonds TW-VVS)
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Three part stainless steel featuring Little Bear constellation
- Black plated half matt/polished
- Stainless steel buckle, diamond setted 0,34 ct
(62 diamonds TW-VVS)
- Leather in various colours