Korona K3 Northern Stars
The nature was ravaged by the cruel and ruthless winter that followed the gloomy harvest moon. It all ended up in darkness, with only the constellation of the Little Bear lighting the northern sky.
After an eternity, on the very first day of spring, two new watches finally saw the light. A blue-skied beauty, inspired by the coldest winter day, was accompanied by her evil stepsister, whose pitch-black dial harks back to the darkest nights of Finnish winter.
Limited to 10 pieces of each dial and case combination.
- Modified Soprod A10 calibre, 11.5 lines,
28800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Mechanical, automatic winding
- Phases of the moon (29.5 days), fitted with silver or gold moon faces
- 25 jewels
- 42-hour power reserve
- Stainless steel winding mass with gold masses and single moon face
- Gold plated, perlage finishing
- Available in stainless steel or solid gold case (18K red or white gold)
- 42 mm in diameter, 10.2 mm thick
- 1.5 mm thick sapphire crystal with multi anti-reflection coating inside with SARPANEVA print
- Double secured water-resistant SARPANEVA stainless steel crown
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Three part stainless steel featuring Little Bear constellation
- Diamond coated in various colours
- Black rhodium or gold plated
- Leather in various colours